Wednesday 1 June 2011

Reborn....

This issue had bring us in trouble....
I know now is the time to end this.....
today when she message me at facebook....
cannot be denied....
I am happy....
because since that day....
she dont even talk to me with any single words....
after that day....
I am the one who looking for her....
message her 1st....
but today is different....
she is the one who message me.....
but I know....I should end this....
after attending the tuition class...
and i come back to home....
start online....
she come and find me again....
she wanna to settle down everything with me....
I noe I should do that....
she had told me a lot of things....
before,
I will asked her is it I have the chance?
but this time, I dun even said all this....
I noe I has the responsible to over this game....
thus I had said something hurt her in deep....
I know she is rite now angry wif me....
but I noe....
I wont regret wif it....
that might not be the best solution....
but it is a solution for me.....
Sorry to said....
after being hurt deeply....
no matter i said I m recover....
but there still will be a bad memory in my mind....
which cannot be deleted.....
but I know....
rite now....
I oli have 1 mission....
which is STPM....
sorry if I hurt u....
in fact u no nid to borther with wat I said....
just ignored me this kind of people....

STPM i m cuming....

1 comment: