Thursday 23 June 2011

ParTs of my Secondary + Pre-U memories.....

May be tis is my very last year in SMK Jinjang.....
recall 7 years ago....
I still remember when my mum asked me transfer to this school....
I keep said i dun wan.....
just because I am graduate from a famous Primary school....
In addition I saw all my terrible cousin....
then I feel like....
WTH....SMK Jinjang....
a school full of social worm....
In fact I really experience it....
when I am in form 1.....
WTH....what a rubbish class I got....
at that time....
nobody in the class are study seriously....
we fight here and there.....
our higher achievement in the class.....
is just ngam ngam past....==
and because of that....
I had from 1A10 drop to 2A3.....
what a shock experience that I have....
come to this class....
i get knew about a lot of gengster....
a lot of people who oli know how to sleep in the class...
everything just settle with fight.....
but I get know about one things from them....
they are united.....this is what I can learn from them....
n their life really simple....
not internal fighting at all....
most if not all the students....
when they are under my situation....
I think most of them are give up....
but I dont know why.....
when i am in that class....
I really study extrem hard....even I know i can get the 1st in the class very easily....
but dun noe when my spirit come from....
tell me....u must be study extremly hard.....
therefore.....
everytime exam....the total marks that I obtained....
normally had a very big gap between them.....
1st n 2nd place the marks different can go up to 250++
offcuz if I compared my marks with the rest....can up to 400 to 500++ la....==
at the end...
i go back to 3A11....
that everybody cant belive I had ever study at 2A3 before....hahahaha.....
such a good experience for me....I love it....muacks.....
may be becoz of that time....until today....i able to study in Pre-U ....

______________________________________________________

tis is my very last year in SMK Jinjang....
I have gain a lot of things from there....
especially this year....
may be becoz of my last year....
i feel like i have change a lot compare to previous....
I love my 4 little cute juniors....
I willing to take k about them....
i willing to forgive them with whatever mistakes they did....
I can even treat them as nice as I can....
nothing....
just becoz....i noe them well....
i noe they can do sth better....
they gv me a lot of joys memories....
Red house....
hahahahaha....
thanks to all my members....
I love u all...
a very last year in SMK Jinjang....
participants in this special sport day....
a lot of things happen between us....
even we do not know each others for long time....
but dun noe why i feel like i can close with u all....
hahahahahahaha...............
I am happy bcoz i noe ur dream....
i realize it for u....XD....
hahahaha....bcoz i dun wan u have any regretness in ur life.....
tis is what i can do for u....LOL...
anyway thank guys....
I love u all very much.....
i really have a lot of sweet memories la....

No comments:

Post a Comment