Thursday 2 June 2011

无数的感触....

今天不懂为什么....
我拥有无数的感触....
一早,与朋友到 Mdm Tian 的家上化学课....
放学后,朋友问了我....
Warren...will you feel like you dun wan to leave Mdm Tian after the STPM???
My answer is Yes.... I Will....
for me...she is a good teacher.....
even sometime she really Ngam Cham....
but I know it clearly....
she just want me to score my STPM with flying colour....
I can actually really see her hard work in preparing all the things to me....
I really appreciate with it....
Thank you Madam Tian....u just like my Second Mummy.....hahahaha....

Night,
I go for badminton with my friends.....
I had talk a lot with my brother, WJ....
offcuz i wont tell u what we talk la....hahahaha....
but i can said....what we talk bringing me a lot of feeling....
what kind of feeling.....let me tell u one by one.....
during this holiday....
today I m too tired ....
cannot write much....
sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment