Wednesday 29 June 2011

一封给我四个小瓜的信....

To: Chao Dong....
In fact you are quick good, for me, you have do your parts....
but that is not enuf....to be a leader, there are a lot of things for you to learn....I hope u can really be a good leader in the future....The mistake that u have now, is u r lazy some time....and u r not discipline enuf....even u noe the rule, but u still wan to break it....but i like one thing about u....everytime when i tell u sth ask u not to repeat...at least u will listen to me.....but please be serious.....sometime i really get angry wif u guys....i noe u guys dun like to be too serious....but u should know....to be a leader....at a certain time, u have no choices but have to be serious with every single little small cases....I hope u really can understand..... I hope i can see ur changes at least in this two week...n i dun hope after the AGM, u get ur post but u never do ur duty.....If that time i noe u do so, then i will really disappointed with u.....

___________________________________________________________________

To: Hoong Liang:

for me, u r the best among the four, at least u willing to go for ur duty....whatever i ask u to do, u do it for me nicely.....n u wont like they 3, purposely make me angry.....but, u like to late.....late for duty in the morning, u like to ponteng meeting.....that is sth that I cant accept....n one more thing, u cant be serious....some time u let me to feel like u r too childish.....n dont alway tell me, u not serious is bcoz of others......others come n disturb u n therefore u bcum not serious....tis is totally nonsense for me......n dun keep laughing here n there.......as a leader for any troop or biro, u should be show them ur serious face but not a kid face...if not, no one will listen to u.......i really hope u will change....if not u will facing a lot of trouble in the future......n dun oway bully by them.......

____________________________________________________________________

To Wei Fung:

u r the one that make me disappointed the most....I have very high expectation on u....but u disappointed me from time to time.....i really dont noe wat to do so that i can help u....at 1st, u r the calon for PKP but bco of ur attitude, ur name had been cancelled from the list....rite now, u dun even get any post....if u hope to get a good post from my hand....please la....change ur attitude.....n i m worry....in case i gv u a post next year, will u do ur works??? tat is the problems...I affair u will like when u r in the form 2.....that time u will make everybody in trouble.........that is wat i dun wan to c........
n u as the leader, u shouldnt complaint all the time......everytime u complaint tis n tat to me....yes i listen...but have u ever listen to me??? why cant u show me sth????
i reli dun noe wat to say, but i hope u can show me ur changes.....if not, u dun false me if u cant get anythings come to the end....as u noe....i will realise wat i said....

____________________________________________________________________

To Hung Eun:
I dun have much to saay to u...bcoz watever i wanna to say....i had said to u....is depend on u wan to listen or not....u keep complaining prefect tis not gud, tat not gud....but have think of....why is this happen??? bcoz the person like u, selfish have a lot in the prefect....i tell u honestly, i oso dun like to be prefect...when i 1st come back for form 6....i quarrel wif teachers, i fight wif them, just oli one things, i dun wan to b prefect, i just wan to concentrated on my study....bcoz tat time for me, ntg for me to hv the reason stay in tis board.....until today, i willing duty together wif u guys, is just bcoz of u guys....but y cant u guys appreciate it???? I can tell u....u guys r the oli juniors tat i treat that nice....compare to last time.....everybody oso scared n hate me.....just bcoz i never talk dun even smile to them....i treat u guys tat nice....but u guys never appreciate wif it....i reli disappointed wif u lo.....haiz....i got ntg to say oledi....wat u wan to be...just go ahead la....i have ntg to say oledi....tat ur own choice...not mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment