Saturday 2 July 2011

突袭来潮的感觉.....

just now when I went out for dinner with my parent....
don't know why, so sudden....
I have that kind of feeling.....
I start feel that pressure....
I had been rest for about 1 month time....
is the time to restart my engine.....
I know i dont leave much time but dont why i cant get the study mood....
n i start realize, form 6 is reli not an easy works
I am thinking, why my friends who study in colleges....
they like very free.....
they can just say outing then outing....
even a very sudden decision....
they can just go like that....
and I can see they dont have much pressure....
I am thinking back....
what I want actually???
do I really like engineering???
or I just study bcoz I know that i will have a great future if i study that????
start confusing......
I realize since early....
actually my stronger parts are at analysis data n history, politic.....
but i dont know why can i get if i study that.....

_________________________________________________________

today, when i talk to my juniors,
i realize somethings from him.....
what a terrible teacher is....
I am totally upset and disappointed with you.........
If you think he dont have the abilities to do works....
then i think you shouldnt ask him to do this and do that.....
he had sacrified a lot for this society.....
what do he get from here is just a sentence....
“我觉得你应该把你那工委的机会让给高班的学生...."
excuse me....Is academic decide everything????
bull shit....if you say so....
y there are so many graduates cant even find a jobs.....
but those who with low academic,
becoz they dun mind to work for this and that....
one day later become so successful...
for me, you as a teacher.....
you shouldnt said that....
but now u had say it out....
therefore I think you should asking for apologize from him.....
this is what you should do.....
you still teaching this and teaching that....
how great the Chinese Languages is....
continue our tradisional.....
but....
wat u did....
just against with wat u teach in the class.....

No comments:

Post a Comment