Monday 18 July 2011

bUsy WeEk.........

last week was an activities week....
what a busy week....
start frOm MondAy busy until SatuRday............
n is a birthday week.....
LoLz.....
sO many people birthday............
@@.....
but so hOw something make me feEL noT HapPy.....
especially dUring the photo taKing sectiOn foR rEd HoUse..........
damN aNnOyiNg.............
what a stUpid teAcher I had evEr meeT.....
bUlL sHit......
iF yOu dOnt wAn tO tAke thE phOto yoU caN juSt tElL uS.....
No Nid Us rAn heRe n tHere loOking fOr you....
afTer tHat waIting fOr you for aboUt haLve an HoUr.....
yOu thInk wE gOt nothing tO dO ah????
NoNseNse..............I HatE it........
yOu are Not YdPa ok????

_____________________________________________________

lAst SatUrday......
We gUys ceLebrate SerEne n Kam LiNg biRthday
at Yen Shabu-shabu............
I LoVe tHat PlaCe....evEn a bIt exPensIve but Is ReasOnabLe.....
I LovE the Japanese dIsh theRe....
fEeL lIke waNna tO gO agaIn.....@@

______________________________________________________

n yoU....stUpid Lee CoNnIe.....
caN you dont do soMethIng annOiying????
yoU are sO stupiD.....
I teLl yoU
you as the senior for them....
you yourselves cant do your duty well.....
but can you please dont bring along your junior
go to snake together with you....I
f you want to snake to snake in front of us.....
n never bring along him....
you are freaking annoying you know.....
if you challenge me again....
dOn't fault me if I taking discipline action to you....
NonSense snake qUeen.....

fUcK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment