Monday 4 July 2011

I am lost.......

3 more month to go....
STPM is around the corner.....
I know, i should work very very hard from now on....
but....
I dont know why I can gain back my study mood....
i feel very badly....
everytime, i tell myself....
i must study this,
i must study that....
but come to the end....
i study nothing....
i feel bad....i disappointed with myself....
can someone help me please....

_______________________________________________________

I like to be the counselor of others....
but i think no one willing to get the consultation from me....
i feel bad....XP
some time, i need some one to talk with me too....
to express my feeling....
to be my listener....
i have ever ask myself....
do I have a friend,
who can I share all my feeling to????
yes, may be i willing to share with he/she....
but do he/she willing to listen it???
I feel very bad on it....

can you please Raise me Up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment