Sunday 31 July 2011

pity, my counsin.........

pity, my cousin
marry a lazy guy,
I dont mind you are poor....
but I do mind you are lazy and never go to works.....
never talking bull shit to me...
.what the happy go lucky.....
all this is just the nonsense......
guys......
we as a Man,
we must make sure we have the ability to taking care of our life partner
especially those who are in love or going to marry......
never bull-shiting......
i hate to listen those stupid reasons.......
you want to get marry with her....
now she is belong to you....
and yet, she has born you a baby....
she has marry you for about 2 years+....
but until today....
you havent get a job....
fuck....
you tell people you graduate with engineering degree???
or what degree....
just a simple jobs....
you also cant get...
i cant understand why is she so stupid........
if i m her....
so sorry....
i will slap you then kick your bird n
say bye bye to you......
dont keep saying people looking down on you....
you are the one who make everybody looking down on you......
bull shirt...........
still brave to tell my sis....
u love my counsin in deep....
you two r happy....
nah.........
if you really love her.....
do you need her to works???
fuck u......
i am so angry...........
for me....
i will never admit you as my relative..........
you are not deserve for it.....
so sorry................
rubbish............

No comments:

Post a Comment