Saturday 6 August 2011

trOublEsoMe.....

something happen this few day........
I really dont know what I did are something correct or wrong......
but I had did....I shouldn't regret........
before I go start tHis war.......
I am get ready myself to lose........
because I know....
all the reasons I going to give.......
will be fight back by the teacher........
one thing I want to say about Madam Chen....
I never not happy with her........
but I feel proud of her......
do you guys know why???
because she is an excellent leader......
a leader who will protect her follower.........
no matter what her follower do.......
this not everybody can do.......
even I know she might not do everything that I asked for.......
but I know she will try her best.....
it take time.....
all my unhappiness.......
i had said it out......
hope she will solve it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment