Tuesday 9 August 2011

MUET sEminar at JPWPKL autitorium

went for the MUET seminar today.......
I had been selected by Mdm Banusha.......
I really have the intention to score Band 4.............
that is the reason why I am working so hard.......
I try all the reading questions....
I dont know wheater is because Madam Banusha have practise a lot with us or
they students who attend the seminar are too weak.....
because when the speaker asking the questions...
I might be able to give all the funny funny answer.....
i not sure they really dont know or they pretend they dont know....
even some mistakes had been made by Mdm Banusha....
but overall, i think she really guild us well.....
especially our speaking and reading....
she always practise with us.......
we had did variety of questions.......
that really help us.......

i really hope i can get band 4 this time.....
even exactly band 4 i oso dun mind..........
bcoz that is the minimum requirement for my university application.......

and tis few day....
my emotion is in excited state...
whereby it is not stable......
suddenly emo.......
suddenly happy.......
n you....
dun noe what happen la......
haiz........
when u got problem come and find me......
when i want to ask you something.....
i not sure you are really busy or what...
whatever la......
i appreciate you then that is all rite.......
haiz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment