Sunday 19 June 2011

SMK Jinjang Sport Day 2011

18 Jun 2011, Stadium Selayang.....
SMK Jinjang sport day held yesterday,
all the students from the school participated the sport day together....
I, Warren Yong, as the Kapten for Red House participated it actively too....XP
let me start my story....
The nite b4, i oli sleep at 2am, may b because too excited.....
the marks between red house n purple house was near....
I affair we cant get the champion....
because I really hope we get the champion.....XD
Dun ask me y???
tat is my opinion tat time....

early in the morning, accident happen....
i had bang Miss Leaw car....
I dun describe the details.... because tat is not important at all
but when accident happen, I dont noe y,
i had an unpeaceful feeling....
those feeling cant be describe by words.....
the sport day start....
WTH, tat a stupid teacher tahan my runner....==....
so, i hv to gv up for tat section.....
because no participants.....
therefore, at 1st, our marks had lose badly to Purple house.....
Fortunately, after tat, long running,
we had follow back the marks n overtake it....
the time i just relax, OMG....
a bad news had come to me.....
OMG.... my best Runner.... DEE ZONG YANG was accident....
his hand had break....
I start worry....
and i noe we r going to lose for the few section.....
haiz....
but tat time,wat i am worried,
no more about championship,
but is Zong Yang's hand....
i dun hope my members get hurt because of championship....
I really feel sad n sorry to him....
after that, he had send by PBSM to hospital.....
the game continue....
i dun even had any mood....
I just worry about him.....
after an hour....
I saw all my others participants, they run hardly....
I knew, i shouldnt down anymore....
becoz, jack's spirit is alway with us....
he get hurt just because of contribution to red house....
then i start gv support to all others participants.....
RED HOUSE, JOHAN.....ReD HOUSE GAMBATEI.....
at the end.... we reli get the champion....
n my Jack Dee Zong Yang get the olahragawan.....
his spirit always there.....
Jack u r the best in my heart....
offcuz...I had to thank Pui Ling, Jessie Lau they all....

I wanna to say, without u guys (Lai Pui Ling,Jessie Lau,Jack Im,Wei Soon, Gemini Kwan....), i dun think i able to stand at the sport stage and receive the metal....thank guys.....i love u all....thank you contribution to red house.....without all of ur afford, we cant get the champion this year....thank you....

The letter to Jack Dee:
1st n foremost, i would like to say thank you to you....ur contribution to the red house...I will never forget....the afford tat u put in....i reli can c n feel it...
next, congratulation because u get the olahragawan for tis year, i noe u might said u still have regret bcoz u cant break the record for 100m which u hope for so long, but i wanna to said, for me, u did it....u reli did it....the result is not important, the important thing is the afford tat u putting in in order to achieve it....so u had did it....so no nid to feel regret or sorry to urselves....
furthermore, when i get knew abt u bad news, i reli feel sad n hopeless....bcoz i noe without u....4*100 is difficult to win but anywhere, ur spirit ia always with us....now i just hope u can take a rest, take k ur body, get well soon.....once u get well i bring u, Jessie Lau, Lai Pui Ling n Lee Pui Ling for either KFC or Mc Donald...i pay for u....XP....
lastly, i wish u get well soon....
I reli thank you....
说真的,我不想你在认为有遗憾,在你blog里面所认为的遗憾.....我希望,你能够放弃你认为的遗憾,从新出发,过去就让它过去,就让这个最佳男运动员来概括你所谓的遗憾好吗??我知道你想破100m的记录,那么就去破L1的吧,当让你破纪录的同时,也要顾着自己的安全,别像这次这样在受伤了,懂吗??? 加油吧!!!我看到你的那种毅力,我绝对相信你可以做到....让你这股热血继续让烧下去吧....这是我最后一年在SMKJ 了,谢谢你为我带来了这美好的回忆,我会永远记得你们....快点好回,不然Pui Ling n Jing Yee 他们就给慢慢等我请他们吃东西了....因为条件是等你好回一起去庆功...

No comments:

Post a Comment