Wednesday 15 June 2011

a temporary Championship....XD

after fighting n worried for about 2 week +....
all my results coming out....
em...can I say I am satisfied with my result???
Not Really....
but at least This time I really pass all the subjects....
surprisingly, my general paper....tat is somethings unbelievable....
I had never did so well for my paper 1....
hahahaha....
48 correct out of 60 questions....
but my paper 2 are so terrible.....
so i have to work harder for it....

MUET result came out already....
I am totally not satisfied with it....
because I only get Band 3....
my essay really kill me badly...
thus have to resit again lo....
i tell myself I must get band 4 this time....
so i will try very very hard.....
god bless me please............

My currect results:
Physics - 50 marks
Mathematics - 51 marks
Chemistry - 51 marks
General Paper - 52 marks.....

i give myself a target....for the coming July test....
all the subject must improve at least 10 marks.....

************************************************************************************

next after sukan tara + sukan saringan.....
Rumah Merah now temporally is the champion.....
however we are just win 4 marks more than Ungu....
anyway, I am really happy....
No matter at the end can we get the overall champion or not....
but I am really happy with it....
because I noe i m enjoyed the process....
I get know a lot of people here....
I mean all my runners....
Like Jack Dee, Lai Pui Ling, Lau Jing Yi.......
who really work hard for it....
thank guys.....
without u guys.....
for sure we will not win today....
anyway + U for the sport day....
I really hope we can get the overall champion....
hahahahhaha.....
all the best....
love u all....
muacks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment