Tuesday 28 June 2011

mixed feeling....

recall back that day....
When I go to nite market with my friends....
someone asked me...
" Warren, If one day later, he n she together...what will you feel???"
I din answer that person directly....
after a while... i asked her back....
" Mr, If ur Miss Rite together wif ur Mr. Hate....what will you feel???"
He/ She told me....
I will very very angry with tat person....
at that time....
I give that person my answer....
" I wont hate him nor her....but if they really together....i will just pretent like i never know them before....n i think our friendship is the time to say bye bye...."
this is really what am I thinking that time....

n to u....
I have to say sorry to u....
i had been hurt in deep for the last story....
i m totally not ready to restart another story....
i m sorry....
please dont waiting for me....
just go ahead with that boy....
he will much much better than me....for sure....
n i m sure i not caring as him....n i wont obey u like him....
so please dont wait for me....
sorry about this....
__________________________________________________

yesterday... i chat with him for quick a long time.....
at 1st.... i m thinking....
should I ask???
becoz i scared if i ask,
if he get well the no problem....
but he havent recover,
i might recall his sadness....
at the end i choose to ask him....
the reason is because....
i think i have the responsible to give him counselling
in case he really not recover yet.....
because when he feel down....
everybody just thinking of....
not to mention again about the issue....
so that he wont feel sad....
but my opinion is....
i must help him out to overcome the problems......
I dont know whatever I did help him out or not....
hopefully it helps....
come to the end....i just wish him
recover soon.....all the best to you.............
[ in my heart, u r the best runner that i had ever see....i think u are the oli people who willing to work that hard, scarify that most....so i really hope u hv the bright future....i promise u....if u come n looking helps from me....if it is in my ability....for sure i will help....especially helping u in gaining ur confidence....]

No comments:

Post a Comment