Thursday 26 May 2011

心情大转变的一天.....

第一件事,原本我不想写出来....
但到了这个地步,我想我一定要做出解释....
今天他走过来告诉我.....
yong wai yan, u dun border what people said something bad about you behind of you....
then I said: just said it out.....
then he said: they ask me, why is it all tis are ur jobs, n u gv all to me n do it....
.........
when i heard tis I asked: who r the one said tis? Is it KM ?
then he said: I cannot said is only her....
Implication === that mean KM oso said that la.....
I feel sad n angry,
I am handling for the PBSM works,
I just ask him help me to inform the attlets also my false???
His name is written there ok???
so, he do the jobs have the problems is it????
somemore I only ask him to do this....
why do you all got many comment here and there....
is it a kapten giving the instruction to his admin to do works also cannot???
IsitIdont have the rite.....
Thus I bla bla everything at canteen.....

then after that, there is a gal come n told me....
Warren, u r wrong oledi.....
he told people,
u misunderstanding oledi....
KM was talk about TS not you.....
u think i m stupid???
He is not the kapten, will he said that.....
then reach statium.....
another story come out again....
Warren, sorry, u misunderstanding oledi....
not KM said u de, is TS said u de.....
LOL....already 3 story.....which to believe???
which one is the real story????

**********************************************************
part 2..... something make me feel touch and happy.....

thank all my red house attlets......
Rumah Merah was the last one in sukan tara.....
but in this 2 day....
i m sure.... we gone up oledi....
hahahaha....
thank guys.....
thank you u all play for Rumah merah....
run for Rumah Merah.....
I really appreciate with what all of you have did.....
thank.....
they are few i would like to give a special thank.....
1st. Lee Pui Ling.....excellent runner from P2......
at 1st.... rumah merah was the last oledi....but this gal....
i dun noe wat to decribe....LOL....
she run back to 3rd place.....somemore the distance between 2nd is extremely near....
in fact we oledi lose 1 circle oledi....but at the end....
cut until about 20cm.....LOL

next.....
Lau Jing Yee....
my Remjam Lembing attlet....
thank gal...u pecat record for me....hahahaha

then Mr.Handsome Jack Dee
thank...u really realise what u had promise me oh.....
hahahaha....
in fact i want to belanja you Mc Donald....
if u c tis....
come n pura-pura ask me...for sure I will belanja u....bcoz...
u run me a champion for 4*400....
hahahaha....n u break a record oso....thank.....

My vice president....
thank a lot....
u really try ur best to look all the excellent attlets for me....i really thank a lot
offcoz...
thank oso for ur lompat kijang.....
champion.....
hahahaha

Thank all my olahragawan and olahragawati.....
thank a lot....
and remember practise for the Sport day....if you all win champion....
i belanja all of you drink 100 plus....

********************************************************
disappointment.....
i can't even imagine.....
in your opinion....
i m such a terrible person.....
I am sorry....

another story....
==.....
LY told me the one KM mention is TS....
because she wan to help WH....
in fact KM reli said abt me.....LOL.....
may i noe....which part of the story is the real story???
tis afternoon u scold me tat badly....
because I had misunderstand you....
then at nite....u message me again....
said sorry to me....
because all that is said by you....
which is the real???
tell me.....

***************************************************************
last one,
to Mr. Fucker.....
i super damn angry with you....
fuck you....
he is ur farther ok....
u ask him to die???
diu u....
who said oli the rich guys, their children oli will bring them for consultation doctor???
if you not willing to fetch him....
just keep ur mouth shut up....
we all got car....
we all got license....
no nid u....
u said like tis....
no matter how much god u have pray....
oso useless.....
u say ur father like this....
then u r damn poor....
that mean later u cant walk...
then nobody will fetch to get the consultation from doctor.....
as u said if he aa million riggit then everybody are willing to fetch.....
but i got nth....
diu u....
go to let people fuck u la......Ji bai.....

No comments:

Post a Comment