Monday 9 May 2011

从来....

Such a long time I didn't came here to updated my blog.....
this is because i m extremely rushing with my skul works n
I had cut my internet service due to I wanna to concentrated on my examination......
even today....
i m extremly tired.....but i choose to write tis.....
today is Mother's day....I celebrate it mwith my mom n grandmom.....
In fact, we are happy....
but when I need to face a group of nonsense people...
then i feel like.....what the held.....
keep bla bla bla.....
you think you r really good meh......die la....i really hate u all lo..............
if i can choose....
i will choose not to be ur nephew even relative.....
but i m thank to u all actually....
because u all make me have a very strong spirit in fighting wif u all......

There are few things I wanna to tell my family:
1st: My beloved Mother....
Mummy i uderstand what u said.....I know i should be patient n always show the smiling face.....so that nobody can read my mind.....I do agree with you....but u wan me to face them n show my happy face to them....I reli have to said sorry la....i cant do that.....Mum...i noe u have scarify ur whole life for us.....U r my spiritual in my study....I m study for u actually....I wanna to change your life................Thank You mummy....and I LOVE YOU mummy.....Happy Mother's Day.....

2nd: My Daddy.....
Do you think I really like to fight with u, against with u??? I m actually angry with u k???
u r making mummy in trouble....n u noe ur terrible sister r those kind of ppl.....n yet u never protect mummy n us.....make mummy oway bully by them.....that is the reason y i like to fight with u....n can u dun gambling anymore....i reli hate gambling k??? u oledi lost so many things...y do u still wan to practise it.....Do u noe i can be the rich boy study in the top University now...but bcoz of u....my dream all gone.....i dun k about that anymore....can u be a MAN....a RESPONSIBLE husband n father......

3rd: My brother
I noe the relationship between we 2 r not so gud....but i still ur eldest brother.....can u dun be that materialistic......people gv u an i-pad....gv u this kind of materialistic life style then u obey wat they said.....can u be more humanity....She is ur mum k??? she k about u....but have u even gv her a simple call???u dun even come n visit us when u r in KL....i noe we r poor...but we rich with our mind.....but u not......u dun b so stupid.....

4th: My sister....
We oledi look down by them....y cant u study hardly.....dun even let them look down on u anymore.....u think i reli like to study ah.....i oso dun wan....but i noe....education is the oli things can change our life.....do u noe y they dun even brave to challenge me....because i work hard for my study.....thus they dun come across me.....u keep go on9 looking for friends....can they help u when u r in trouble???? Please la.....n dun keep thinking go for college.....Mummy oledi very tired....if u go college the expenses in life increase again....y dun u study hard n enter form 6 then go for local university.....

5th Khar Mun
thank for ur message.....i m really touch by ur message....I m totally forgotten about this.....thank for ur remind.....that time my mood reli bad.....but when i saw ur message.....i reli touch....all my angryness had been melt by ur message....thank......

Lastly, to myself....
this year STPM oledi...dun play play oledi.....please start....remember ur mission n vision....

No comments:

Post a Comment