Friday 10 September 2010

I wanNa tO sAy...........

I m so tired.......
I really need rest........
If possible.....
I hope to go colleges....
I dont want to stay here.....
y all my friends.......
they can study so relax.....
but i need to read tis n tat everyday.......
a lot of homework are given by the teachers..........
sum of the lesson......
i reli cant catch up at all....exspecially Math.......
the lecturer just keep asking us to left....
but they never think to solve our problems.........
i wanna to rest.....
i really need a lot of time........
for me to digest it............
for me to consume it.........
but the time really insufficient.......
when I am facing a lot of mysterious questions........
when i cant solve it......
i really feel heart broken........
struggle...........
HELP ME PLEASE..............
I DUN WAN TO WASTE MY TIME.............
CAN I ENTER THE UNIVERSITY DIRECTLY??
STUDY THE COURSE THAT I LIKE.......
TAT I WAN......................

*CRYING......................*

No comments:

Post a Comment