Tuesday 24 May 2011

at this moment....I really don't know what to said.....

Since I coming to Pre-University.....
I think this is the 2nd time I scolded people that fear....
1st time is in prefect room....
but this time I am in 6AA...
I am totally dissapointed with this batch of Lower 6....
just a simple task.....
they also cannot full-fill with it.....
and gave all the nonsense reason and show me all the stupid face expression....
I am so angry....
We had did all the preparation work....
you all just continue....
is it like that also cannot???
I would like to say....
once you step into Pre-U in SMK Jinjang....
please be ready to serve the school....
if you all are not willing to do this....
please go to colleges....
I dun wan to know about the process....
I just want to know the result...
your guys dont have the teamwork....
you come and tell me....
then you want me to build up your teamwork is it???
Nonsense.....
what the hell.....
you never listen to our speech....
when we ask...can u understand....
and you all just keep quiet there....
come to the end tell me....
you are misunderstanding with what we said....
We are giving the instruction to you....
not asking the opinion from you....
ok????


to: XXX XXXX XXX
en.....in fact....
i really care about what you said,
what you write.....
everytime....
i keep telling myself....
Warren...give up la....
but i dun noe why....
the 1st action i do after sign in the facebook....
i will click...K... ...
then read about your status.....
read about your post....your comments.....
haiz....
when you write something....
I will keep thinking....
are you talking about me???
Am I do something disappointed you???
but....
everytime i also think by myself....
i dont even brave enough to pick up my phone....
and type message to you....
even I want to do that.....
but I know I shouldn't....
I know If i do that just will make you in the trouble....
today....
i saw you post something again....
but this time....that is a different.....
because I know i am wrong....
I asked all the people except you....
but actually i wanna to ask...
but don't know why....
all my confidence gone....
when wanna talk to you....
everytime I wanna to tell you something....
I will keep asking myself....
should I?? or ask others else to inform you....
when i read that....
my tear start flowing out without my control.....
can you please....
tell me.....what is your thinking now.....
please....
can you tell me....
do you love me or got feel with me or not actually.....
please....
I noe I dun have the right....
i dun hv the criteria that you ask for....
I tell you....
whatever I did....
I just hope you can come toward me n ask me....
Warren, are you ok??? dont give up....
I will always be your side....
but I never hear this at all before.....
can you???

No comments:

Post a Comment