Monday 9 May 2011

the true..........

In fact, there were a lot of things happen in my life in the past few month.....
everything like turning 180 degree.....
so are joys.....
but most r sorrow......
I already dont noe where to start.....

may be from the time u noe I already fall in with you.....
erm....actually.... i never plan to tell you about this.....
but may be my action shows I fall in with you......
do u noe.....actually i plan to give up silently.....
but because u come n talk to me.....
You said.....
I got a little feel with you but doen't mean that i willn't fall in with with you after STPM
because of this simple sentence.....
I plan not to give up......
but what I obtain from you later all are something hurt me in deep............
1st is Jin Wen news.....
at 1st I m thinking may be because u reli love him in deep before ba.....
but since I observe from day to day....
this reason is unacceptable......

You told Wai Hong there are somethings that you dun like about me:
1. i like to scold bad words...
2. I am over confidence....
3. I like to show off
4. I like to make myself be busy.....

1st reason i accept....i promise i will change it.....but the rest sorry.....
I would like to said that,
LOVE is not oli the feeling but also the ways u accept my weakness......
you never ask me the reason behind n yet u justify me with that.....
I m reli sad....

now let me tell you the true.....
I m over confidence....ya I m...
but do you because of this confidence and thus I able to live until today....
u said....everytime when I get my results back....
for sure I will ask....Why is it I m wrong??? I feel I m correct.....
this is my normal reaction.....
do you noe....
I m actually never think about I m correct.....
I just wanna to noe the reason why is it my answer were not acceptable by teachers.....
so that I wouldn't make the same mistakes again.....
but for u....that is a sign of I m too confidence to myself.....
n yet u din come n tell me.....
but go n tell others.....
this can be seen u r not trust on me.....
I feel sad about tis.....

I like to show off....
Yes, I am.....
but do you noe the reason????
Y you never ask me or even tell me about ur feeling.....
Dont you think that I will noe about it????
when you growing up in the family like me.....
I m sure u can fully understand me.....
I am sorry to said.....
I not as lucky as you.....
ur parents might be the richest in ur father side family....
but I m not.....
everytime when I back to my father's side.....
I have one kind of extremely strong feeling.....
that kind of feeling non one can understand with it.....
My mum was bullied by them.....
We were criticized by those nonsense people.....
even my mum brought me a lap top oso get scolded from them.....
I grow in a very unfortune family....
My father like to gambling.....
all my daily expenses are fully from my mum.....
when you alway bullied by people....
what you will do???
for me.....
i will show all the best about myself to everybody.....
I dont want to be looking down by others anymore....
I extremely hate tis kind of feeling.....
thus I like to show off infront of you all....
I wanna to get the recognation from everyone of you....
only like this I can live longer.....
now can you understand me????

I like to make myself in busy.....
actually for me.....
I just want to help her....
I dont want sth make me feel uncomfortable.....
sometime.....
that is not necessary for us to solve the problems when it is appear....
we should settle with it be4 it appear....
about tis I really have to say sorry to u....
may b bcoz of tis reason.....
n I have ignored u.....
I m sorry......

there r one thing that I m extremely confusing.....
actually do you love me????
that is sth that I really wanna to noe.....
U tell me u dun love me....u just treat me as ur bro.....
but u told wai hong....
u love me.....
I dun noe which to listen????
n 1 more things.....
when i talk to the gal....
I mean Li Yong n Shi Ling they all.....
y do u want to eat vinegar????
actually i just treat them as friends.....
n u not comfortable with it....
u can tell me.....
no nid to tell Wai Hong actually.....

I really dun noe ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope after u reading my blog.....
u can noe wat is in my mind.....
n wat is in ur mind.....
i noe u will get angry after reading tis....
but tat is all rite.....
let u to noe the true n make u angry is much much better than tell lies to u.......

No comments:

Post a Comment