Tuesday 10 May 2011

never think on others things......

actually i wanna to share about the Pre-University Orientation day in our school....
but I am too lazy to recall because today I am extreme tired.....
tomorrow the life back to normal....
study like mad....

Khar Mun:
i wrote that not because I wanna you to think of all that....
I just wanna to express my feeling....
I hope you can really understand what is in my mind.....
actually I really know a lot of things.....
but that is pass.....
i just hope u dun keep thinking the negative things.....
you really dont need to said sorry to me....
I never sorry me actually.....
I can accept anythings that the god wanna me to overcome....
i NOE that is the challenge given by GOD.....
Lastly, I hope you dont keep turn around here.....
dun keep thinking whatever decision u make will hurt me.....
actually I am nothing oledi.....
I can receive any impulse given......
just concentrate on the study.....
if you really wanna to HELP me....
please help me in my study.....
some of it I really cannot catch up....
Last time u sat beside me....
anythings I also can ask u....
but now....

I am waiting for u to back here........

No comments:

Post a Comment