Tuesday 17 May 2011

that KinD of FeELing.....

today my my mid-year examination start.....
you going to pas your STPM later can be seen from the result that you obtain this time....
but I not really agree with it....
because certain subjects the questions already bocoh......
this is the traditional Train.....

today, while I am answering the question for Paper 1.....
OMG.....what the hack with me.....
all the questions are exactly with what are given by teachers.....
so lucky i did.....
but i don't have the answers la....
dasar luar......all come from text book....and yet I didn't study.....
that is not the important things.....
while I am answering the questions.....
I can strong feel that kind of pressure is come toward me.....
My speed in answering the questions had accelerated from time to time......
until a limit.....
i know I am in TENSION already.....
I ask the permission to go toilet.....
if not I know I going to struggle later.....
this is the first time I faced this kind of problems......
OMG......
what wrong????
this give me an implication that I should well prepare before entering the examination hall.....

Love issue again......
from day to day....
I become confusing n confusing.....
today.....
I finally take my courage asked her the questions....
Do you fall in love with XX XXX XXXX????
even the answers given by her are not clear.....
but I can do nothings....
but just waiting for her to tell me the true......
If you she this....
I just have a simple question wanna to know the answer.....
do you love me??? do you want me to waiting for you????
that all I wanna to noe.....
thank......

No matter what you did to me.....
No matter what will happen to me in the future.....
No matter who you choose.....
I wanna to said.....
you are in my heart......
I never regret fall in love with you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment