Sunday 13 June 2010

tErribLe dAy....

2day afternOon....
raining heavy......
i m solving my damn Hard Physics question....
suddenly.....
receive cALL from Evon, KokKok Irene, n Karmun Baby.....
they cALL me go n MeEt thEm at OlDtoWn....
at 1st i dun wan to go .....
n I tought the rain will not stop....
so....
I said...
if stop Raining.....
then I go.....
OMG.....
10minute later.....
stop raining.....
i have to do wat i had promise.....
before tat....
I caLL Kia boon....
bcauz i wanna to Borrow.....
Physics exercIse frOm him....
after go Kia Boon house....
then I drove my pretty Kerani to meEt them....
aFter drank n ate....
i drove back to my house.....
the time i Stop My car outside my hoUse....
prepare to park in my car....
walauei.....
2 stupid fellow.....
driving their Motorcycle.....
bang my cAr.....
OMG.....
my front light gone.....
T.T.....
sAd....
after tat i cALL my mum.....
she said tat is my FalSE....
bcauz Motorcyclist alway be right.....
Wat the stupid rile n teory is it????
damn angry,,,,,,,,,,,

When my mum back.....
she said nid few hundred ringgit to repair it......
haiz....
few hundred ringgit gone.....
fortunaly....my mum going to pay half............
but still very angry la.....
haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment