Saturday 12 June 2010

mISs u aLL guys.....

Pre-University life oledi start almost 1 month zo......
i m in the class of 6SB....
science scheme......
Am I happy in tis class?????
not reli......
Even i look very enjoying.....
happy....
but i m not tat happy actually......

I reli miss aLL my form 5 guys......
exspecially Josh Wong Shao Zhe who oledi study at Perak .....
n Jimmy Yap study at Kedah......
Miss Them so much.....
last time.....
if i m in trouble.....
they will gv me the Help.....
by now.....
2 of thEm oledi go.....
haiz.....
everythings.....
I have to solve it by my own.....
bcauz Alisa V, Karmun, Evon, Irene......
they all oledi go arts scheme......
so....
anyproblems.....
the oli people i can ask are.....
Chu Boon n Ong Li Yong.....
haiz.....damn tired.......
i reli feEL regret.....
bcauz i dont did well in my SPM.....
if not.....
i can on other place now.....
haiz......

ALL my friends.......
I mIss u so muCh....
Kau Lim, Jason, Wei Jian,Alisa V, Cynthia, Kean Wui, Ming Han, Chin Fei......
Renee Tsen.......
haiz.....

2 comments: