Tuesday 8 June 2010

I noe wat I said hurt her.....
but wat u all said....
hurt me oso......
I oledi explain it to u all......
but u all never listen to me.....
the time.....
u sign out ur msn directly......
tat second, tat minute......
i reli......
fEeL sAd.......
y? y? n y?
y u cant listen to me?????
is all tat is my false......
if u all nvr did sth make me angry....
Am I going to scold u????
No right????
N I noe.....
wat I did....
is too over......
i Oledi tell u aLL.....
I will....
I will....
try my best to change it......
can u aLL please.....stop comment on it??????
u aLL never giving me the time......
how Am I going to chance....

N u.....
u said if I cant change.....
then better left u all.....
when i read tis.....
my heart....
fully broke......
well....
tis caLL friend????
tis question had been appeAr in my mind.....
when ur friend r in trouble.....
wat u do....
is not trying to help him.....
but is choose to leave him.....
i reli FeEL sAd..............................................

but anywhere......
thankz u all a lot....
gv me a special experience.....
2day....

No comments:

Post a Comment