Tuesday 15 June 2010

Am I rEgrEt?????

like tat....1 WeeK holidays oledi pass....
wat i had done in the pass 1 week?????
Nothing......
but Playing lol....
haiz.....my homework.....
aLL havent done yet.....
I reli got no mood to do It la.....

sOmetiMe.....
i m thinking....
Is it Pre-University Life is tat suitable for me?????
but if i Said no.....
waT can i Do?????
born in tHe pOor family....
everythings had been decided by the word POOR....
so....
Warren...dun regret la.....
even regret oso useless....
bcauz u have to study Pre-University oso....

Said honesty la....
i dislike my 6SB class now.....
i prefer my 5A10 lol....
bcauz when I m in trouble....
( cant solve the question)
my pretty friends......
Josh, Wei Jian, Wallace, Pineapple....
they sure will help me.....
but now....in 6SB....
who can I ask.....
Jien Cheng....
his standard same as me....
he can solve, I can solve oso....
He cant solve.....I cant solve oso....
haiz.......
Jin Wen....
I reli dun noe how to said la.....
but I can feel tat.....
he dun wan to teach me lo.....
Connie they all....
much worsth then me......
so, who can I ask??????
Nobody........
the stupid Hung Jun....
go back to SMK Raja Ali oledi.....
if not.....may b he can HELP me de.....
haiz....
forget about it la.....
Warren.....
Pre-University life is like tat.....
think n solve all the problem urself la......

ALL THE BEST TO U.....

No comments:

Post a Comment