Wednesday 16 June 2010

FeELinG.....

aCtuALLy 2dAy....
i Will be dAmn buSy....
n I predict for myself taT.....
todaY wILL be a TerRibLe n TiRed dAy.....
y???
bcauz my tuItion cLasS toDay
starT frOm 230pm uNtIL 1000Pm....
OMG......
7 hour leh.....evEn at MidDLe gt rEst....
but.....
rELi trireD lo.....

Dun Noe I shOlud sAid lucky or Bad Luck leh????
WheN i FiniSh my Math HomeWork.....
I plAnning to BatH....
n planning to go CeKap.....
rEceIve the cALL frOm Chu bOon....
sHe sAid tat.....
CekAP cALL her said tat........
Mr.Thava enTer hosPiTaL.....
so toDay clAss cAncEL.....
wHen I LisTen Tis....
i dun FeeL haPPy at ALL....
bcAuz i noe.....
wHen skuL rEopen....
MisS Catherine sure WiLL rusH suPer faSt....
uNtiL i cAnt fOlLow....
( bcauz my foundation in Additional Mathematics r not stronger enough)............
haiz.........
nvr mind la.....
just wOrk Hard La....
i noE i cAn do It.....
If I wan to do So....

Night...........
as normAL.......
aTtenD Mr.Lim Chemistry class lo......
acTuaLLy......
i dun noe wat he talking about..........
From my Opinion.........
Madam Tian LEe Yuan are much beTter thaN him.....
wakaka.....is trUe......
evEn sumtime she wiLL giving Us soMe wRong InfroMation..........
but She rEli is a vEry guD teAchEr..........
I liKe her ChemiStrY cLasS so muCh.............

*************************************************************************************
fEeL sad when tat stupid Mr.Chin scold Jien Cheng just now.......
even is Jien Cheng false....
but u as the principle of Cekap.......
ur mentality should stronger enough..........
how cum u scold people stupid.............n brainless????
for me........
u r the stupid lo...........
u noe people got fEeling wan leh.........
u make him no face infront of so many students.........
i think u r the 1 who no brain lo............
i reli speechless to u...........
haiz.............

Jien Cheng: just forget it la............
dun border tis kind of stupid............

4 comments:

  1. aiyo,don't worry..
    u can catch up the lesson de :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya......i said zo ma....i can do it....if i wan.........wakaka....XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. okok...i wiLL....haha.....thankz fOr sUppOrt ah.....

    ReplyDelete