Thursday 17 June 2010

gAmbLinG............

tHe woRld cuP start almosT 1 weEk tiMe...............
most of my friends.......
watch it........
even until midnight.........
but i m not interested at all..........
n I haTe it............
bcauz i noe.......
aLL tiS gaMe r not the ReAL game.........
r Money Game........
so.......
in my opinion..........
i no nid to wactch it...........
bcauz meaningless.............

When I listeN u lost money bcauz of tis tErrible world cup.......
i totally fEel sAd.........
bcauz.......
i reLi HatE people gambling............
bcauz gaMbling make my Whole family in trouble.............
so...........
wanna to remind u...........
please dun gambling...........
my friend.............
even i noe u dun act me as ur gud friend............
but for me...........
u r my best friend.............
since i noe u..........
i have a very strong fEel......
u can be my best friend............

No comments:

Post a Comment