Saturday 12 June 2010

He......

is it I hate him????
Not reli.....
the word HATE.....
r not tat suitable for me to used it ....
in decribe my view....

actually.....
I can be his friend.....
i dont mind actually.....
but....
I reli hate his attitude la.....
When he nid help from sum 1.....
his action not look like nid Help....
but look like order us doing something for him.....
so sorry lol.....
u dun have the right ask me to do so.....
Even my mum.....
oso dun order me like u order me lol.....
who u r oh?????

I would like to tell u tat.....
If u dun change ur Attitude.....
aLL of Us will just left u....
Now.....
a lot of People oledi bek cek u.....
if u wan us b ur friends.....
please la.....
change it.....
even i noe.....
u oledi change a lot....
but not enought yet lol......

think of it la....wat I said.....

No comments:

Post a Comment