Thursday 6 May 2010

THE NEW JOURNEY OF MY STUDY LIFE....

3 of May....
receive the letter of offer from Jabatan Pelajaran Malaysia....
i waited for the letter for about 1 month....
however, when i got the letter......
i dun feel happy at ALL.....
because i noe......
this journey might be full of obstacle.....
the most challeging obstacle in this journey for me....
not neither Math S&T, MUET, Physics, Chemistry nor Pengajian Am....
however is my attitude in Study.....
Lazy!!!!!!!!!!!
I really must force myself to study......
cant even stop it......
If not......
What will happen.....
Is only wasting My Time.......

In order to prepared myself to STPM......
i start tuition on 2 of May......
At first,
i dun feel stress at all.......
but after attend 1 week de tuition class.....
i totally feel VERY PRESURRE.........
i noe this is only the beginning.....
but i totally feel PRESSURE lol......
Every Subject have their homework......
The most terrible Is Math S&T.....
OMG........
3 day time.....
solve around 25 question......
n the solution is not tat simple......
I do the correction again n again.....
althrought at the end i albe to solve it.....
but i dun even wan this kind of LIFE lol.....
Terrible...........Shit...........
HELP ME PLEASE.........
i totally feel stress........
haiz...........

summore the MUET.........
haiz......
i really speechless lol........
the lesson damn boring...........
not interesting at ALL..........
but i have to force myself to be there.......
bcauz of my STUPID GRAMMAR.............haiz.......
why?why?why?
why i dun study my grammar well in my primary skul.....
until now......
have to restudy again.....
althrought a simple grammar.....
myself totally SPEECHLESS lol........
i wanna study at COLLEGE......
I wan to enjoy the study LIfe.........

No comments:

Post a Comment