Wednesday 21 April 2010

So sorry Karmun.........




Today, I make sumone get angry on me. . . .
In fact, before she get angry,
I do not know wat happen on her few days. . .
There are many things happen in her
In fact nothing to tease friends. . .
I just joke with her. . .
Because tomorrow EVON, IRENE and myself. . .
Similar to the market to enjoy our breakfast. . .
I told her to go down from Damansara. . .
She told me no transpo rt. . .
I ignored her ...
Told her to take her father's car down. . .
I did not know her father's car was stolen. . . .
So I continue to call her down. . . .
Se insisted that will not be. . .
I did not force her again. . .
After that we continue to discuss tomorrow's activities. . . .
She asked us to stop doing the discussion. . . .
I tease her that
She was jealous that we can go out. . .
She can not. . . .
Then she got angry. . .
She will not listen to me. . .
I have apologize to her. . . .
Did not dare ask her for forgiveness. . .
Too many, unfortunately in her body. . . .
I was unaware of the fun of her. . . .
She was robbed of the fight. . . .
Is unspeakable. . .
Now She must be bored. . . .
But I just want to tell her. . . .
I'm sorry. . .
There. . . .
You must be strong to face. . . .
Refueling. . . You can do it. . . .
Karmun..............


No comments:

Post a Comment