Monday 10 May 2010

my 1st dAy in Pre-University (year 1)

10 of May.....
1st day for the Pre-U class.....
i wake up early in the morning.....
after bath n clean up myself.....
bring all my things.....
then dribving to Mc Kandar to meet Evon, Irene n Karmun.....
after having our breakfast.....
i plan to fetch Siew V.....
tat time oledi 830am.....
OMG....the terrible things happen on tat time.....
I give Siew V a call....
before i go to fetch her.....
When i call her....
she told me tat....
she was on the way back from McDonald(Desa).....
looking on my watch.....
oledi 835am....
we should at skul on 9am....
i waiting for her....
once she back to her home....
she gv me a call....
ask me go her house....
i throught she ok oledi.....
but not as wat m I predict.....
Teribble.....Shit....totally speechless.....
she still havent print out her letter of offer.....
then i help her do tat....
i ask her bath as fast as possible.....
around 855am.....
she settle everythings......
i drive wif the speed of 60km/h.....
around 3 minit time.....
we oledi part my car....then enter the skul.....

another terrible things hapen.....
the things tat skul need....
all must photocopy.....
i didnt do tat....
i plan to photostat at bookshop....
Shit....the teribble aunty didnt open the shop.....
after we enter the PIBG hall.....
gt 1 spbt call us go tophotostat now....
i pass my IC n SPM result to Irene.......
damn bad luck.....
the time they plan to photostat my things....
the electric cut off.....
wat the FXXX.....
luckly teacher allow us to passup it by tomorrow....

Then the orientation program was start....
a lot of speech had been given...
some quick meaningful....sum quick interesting.....not bad....
after tat....
ice breaking start.......
haiz....
follow by those boring game....
ask us go to dance.....
actually tat time i gt mood to do tat de....
but when Jin Wen n I ask people dance....
nobody want to do it....
at the end...all dance togetter.....
after tat.....
the skul end.....later i have to go tuition summore.........

No comments:

Post a Comment