Friday 28 May 2010

CouSin WeEdinG paRty....



my counsin going to marry 2morrow.....
hence all the restaurant oledi full...
therefore he make his wedding party earlier....
My mum, dad, sis n I....
arrived at 皇宫restaurant by 6.15pm...
In order to help my Aunty n my counsin...
bcauz we r handle the Sit for custormer....
n I...
handle the Signature place n Ang Pao place....
haha......

Around 830pm.....we finish serice the customer...
n we enter the hall....
enjoying our dinner.....
Even the dinner fee very expensive....
RM1K per table....but the food no tat nice....
damn dissapointed....
n the shit service....speechless....
there r a lot of performence yesterday....
agua show, Malaysia's Micheal Jackson......
a lot......
nice n grand Wedding party.....
i like it.........
anywhere..
wish my cousin.......
Happy Wedding............

No comments:

Post a Comment