Sunday 30 May 2010

Terrible tHinGs.....

Went to Math tUition Class jUst now.....
at CeKap tuItion centre.....
i reli learn a lot of things there....
Mr.Thava.....reli is a nice guy.....
i really understand wif wat he has teach....
CompAre to tat tErRiBLe cat.....
extremly diffEreNt...
wHen i thInk of Her teachIng meThod....
i reLi wanted to scold dirty words.....

Wat tHe FXXK.....
anotHer Math qUesTion cAnt sOLve....
luCkly....
Mr.ThaVa there.....
i ask Him....
how m I going to sOLve it....
he try his beSt to explain aLL tat for me.....
until tis question....
(Solve the inequality of 3|X|> | X - 2|)
he oledi explain n explain it for me.....
but i still cant understand wat he trying to told me.....
then i reli beh tahan....
i ask him....
wat is tat???? I cant understand at ALL.....
he told me tat....
ofcouze....
bcauz u havent leArn it.....
tis questIon not under tis Chapter....
whereas is under cHapter 2.....
Wat tHe FXXK.....
reli FXXK HER Mother's SUPER WHITE.....
terrible.....

i just wan to ask her.....
wHen u r going to stop doIng sth sTupid likE tat....
when?????when ????n when????????
I keep aSking myself....
y ????y ?????
y my Math teacher not neither Mdm PoR nor Mr.Loke.....
y is Her???????
i scare i wilL reli faIL foR my ExaMinaTion......

GoD...pLeasE HelP me.....
pLease HelP 6SB............
i dun wan to die in STPM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment