Saturday 23 March 2013

WHO is the MAIN character in a show???

I would like decribe my life as show....
A show where I have to act, to present at all time....
no retake....go mean go....
I always tell myself ,
not to regret with what I did,
what I choose....
but
seriously,
I am regret now....
I am so regret to be here....
I am so so so regret.......
can't be denied,
I go across a lot of joys and sorrows over this university land....
but 
my tears,
really want to flow out.....
if you are trying to keep a distance with me.....
then do it !!!
make it really happen....
a long long distance.....
don't ever come close to me....
do you know....
sometime....
you treat me nicely....
until a level i don't know how to respond........
but 
sometime.......
I am being ignored by you.......
especially when they are there.......
you know
what is my feeling???
I act nothing........
I keep quiet.......
you alway say I pattern....
have you ever stand on my site......
think from my site???

I have a lot of things to share.....
to tell....
sometime.....
i tell you......
but you giving a feeling you are not willing to lend me you ear.....
may be is our mentality have different thinking.....
different opinion ba.........

today....
we go to bp celebrated our birthday....
when you are taking photo with many others......
but i don't even have one....
oh no...
got one...
being force by people....
haiz....
whatever la.....
all that.....
just my problem.....

let me dissapear from your life.....
from this world.......
goodbye....
goodnight..........

sleeping with my tears.......
alone....
listening to the lonely song......
lying down on the bed....
thinking of my problem alone.......
solving all the obstacle alone...........

life??? 
is alway like that.....
no one will really appreciate you....
love you...
taking care of you ....
other than your parent and you yourselves.......
I am tired with that.....
sorry.....

THE ONE WHO READ THIS....
EVEN YOU KNOW WHO AM I WRITING FOR....
PLEASE KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT....
DON'T TELL ANYONE.....
I JUST TO BE HERE.....
EXPRESS MY ANGLE.......
DON'T SPOIL THE ONLY PLACE THAT I ABLE TO SPREAD ALL MY EMOTION.......
THANK YOU......

No comments:

Post a Comment