Tuesday 19 March 2013

烦!!!

that is a period of time i don't update here....
recently, i quick busy...
busy with with all the proposal for my projects and assignment....
busy with preparing the test....
busy with understanding and digesting all the new things that i had never learn before this....
this semester,
I learn much new things....
I experience more new things....
wiring...build up a single phase circuit.....
AUCAD - drawing of analog circuit
robotics....
a lot more....

learning of this new things....
supposingly i am under big pressure....
but ,
I start to enjoy with what I study now...
what I learn now.........
Unfortunately,
something happen on me....
my faculty,
FKEE wish to rebranding the courses in order to get the accrediction....
with carrying this process.......
my specialization willn't being writen in the certificate when i graduate later.......
luckly,
KPT direct the FKEE management must obtain 100% of agreement from students
before they rebranding the courses....
I am the one who are not willing to sign.......
in fact,
I have think for several times....
I still refuse to sign that....
I not sturborn...
but I have my own reasons...........
seriously....
this issues really bring me down.......
for many people....this is just a small matter....
is just nothing....
but for me.......
what am I here???
that is the only answers.....

人生,总有许许多多的疑惑,
许许多多的问题....
如果, 我可以选择,
我不会选择你,
可是,
爱情,
一个人生最大的难题,
我, 真的没能力,
总是用功课来麻醉自己....
我很想很想与你分享我的一切,
当我有压力时,
你给我一个拥抱,
或是让我静静地拥抱着你,
可惜,
我想很难.....
所有的压力,
就让我自己,
一个人,
默默地...
在深夜里,
解决吧.....

No comments:

Post a Comment