Monday 11 February 2013

Once upon a time....

there is a period of time i never updated my blog....
I do really hv a lot of feeling would like to share here....
1st semester result was annouced....
I not really satisfy with my result...



not as good as what i wish....
my electric circuit result....
i was thinking i had did much better than that....
by the way,
i not going to give up....
for many people,
this result is excellent enough....
but b4 i enter uni,
i told myself,
graduate with 1st class....
so,
this result not really consider good for me....
I not show off....
just to share my feeling here....
pls get loss if you not happy with it....

this 1st semester,
i really gain a lot....
i really growth....
can't be denied,
i was fall in ______________.

I don't like to listen someone call me *** **
i prefer you to call me ****
but i know that is impossible....
by the way....
thank for hurt me again n again....
bad mouth about me behind of me....


******* always ask me why i am so emotional???
because I care about it....
I care about every single statement u make....
I know I am just nothing for you....
I know you going to kick me aways when we graduate later....
but I have feeling....
I really pain when i being hurt....
I emotional because I hope you come over me....
talk to me....
share my sadness .........
but that is impossible.........
anyway....
that's not your fault....
is my....
I will try my very best to control it............

No comments:

Post a Comment