Wednesday 27 February 2013

原来读书也是一种罪....

feel upset with some of the people....
In order to avoid the same mistakes i did last semester....
I have even work harder for this semester.....
I start doing revision from now....
because the tests are coming....
i know,
without score well for test,
that is difficult to score an A in final....
but
when i Study....
I heard some stupid statements make by a group of  "smart people"
they bad mouth about me here, there and everywhere....
they edit me a picture....
they.........

may I know?
is study hard is a fault?
you all spending your time on gaming, gambling.....
I just a little bit different from you all only....
ei,
please la....
be a little bit mature.....
don't make me feel you are annoiying and make me aways from you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment