Sunday 24 February 2013

new sem new life.....

end of the 1st semester....
after taking 1 month rest....
after celebrated Chinese New Year....
I have no choice,
but I have to back to parit raja, batu pahat, johor...
my university...
continue my study here....
same as last semester,
I take 18 credit hours this sem....


18 credit hours,
seriously...
extremly heavy....
my timetable pack like hell....



this semester....
i get all good lecturers....
they are 2 chinese teaching me important subject....
not bad....
engineering math 2,
lecturer very good....
but he teach too slow!!!
damn boring some time....

I love my effective communication lecturer....
he is a Malay....
Dr Salleh...
he studied at American for about 7 year n UK 4 years....
thus,
his slang n prounounciation totally different from others Malay lecturer....
I feel relax and comfortable while listening to his lecturer....

However,
In university,
if u get a good lecturer,
in other words,
the chance of getting A become tough....
because their requirement are higher compair to others....
by the way,
I believe if I work harder enough...
I able to do it....

tell myself....
not to be regret....
this is the very last chance for my study life....
to be successful or not....
all in my hand....
no one going to help me....

SEMESTER 2....
I AM READY FOR YOU.....

No comments:

Post a Comment