Thursday 22 November 2012

what is so truth???

I don't know what is so call truth....
start having a feeling of scary on you....
I don't know am I asking too much from you...
OR
you contribute too less toward this project....
I not complaint anything....
just may be i so call KL people kua....

I don't really like to do my work at the last minute....
I never aspect a perfect work...
but I aspect the hardwork....
you don't even try....

disappointed.....

I promise myself....
in this 4 year...
not to in the relationship....
not to fall in love with anyone....
sorry for the girl that admire me so much...
sorry....
I has my plans....
my dreams....
to achieve....
I don't mind to be close friend with you....
to share your joys...
your sorrows....
but sure not be your boyfriend.....

hahahahaha.........
my mum will be my girlfriend right now....
so sorry la....don't dream....XP

No comments:

Post a Comment