Sunday 5 May 2013

Malaysia, deserve for a better tomorrow....

All this while,
I never standing on any side of the polictical parties,
but today,
I have something to say...
to be honest,
Najib had try his hard work,
but his wife, Rosmah...
too much!!!!

Racism and Malay's rights and non-bumi's rights had been make as an issues is this 13th general election.
to be honest,
I believe,
non any of the chinese against or refure or questions on the rights,
but it is too much...
I cant understand all this while,
why there is 2 system of education system carry in Malaysia?
STPM and matriculation.
as being recognise,
STPM, is much much difficult that matriculation ...
but the sits of university offer to STPM students r much lesser compare to matriculation....
I have no idea why??

let vote for pakatan,
let them tell us why...
now is the time to change...
UBAH...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment