Tuesday 6 July 2010

angry ah......

exam cuming.....
preparing starting from now.....
all the best to me n my friends......
hope we can score for our examination.....

i m totally dissapointed wif them.......
totally speechless......
make me dissapointed more n more........
but wat can i do???
nOthIng.....
u all use ur brain to think la.......
when u nid my help.....
even i late a little bit......
the call oledi cum......
2day.....u all go tuition.......
never inform me.........
bcauz u no nid i fetch u all guys......
i noe Saturday u all gt tuition.....
but wat u all told me yesterday......
discuss in skul............
wheater go or not go.....
at the end....
nothing.......
u all just go urself......
i m so angry when i saw u........
never mind......
i go tuition by own on Tis Saturday...................

No comments:

Post a Comment