Thursday 16 August 2012

running tOward my DreAM, My fUtUrE.....

after STPM examination,
there is a period of time,
I never touch anything related to my study...
I went to SJK C Lai Chee,
work over there,
seriously, I did learnt a lot from there,
the interaction among the parents, teachers and my dear students.

10 of August,
I leave the school,
even the school doesn't ready me a great ceremony,
but I am happy enough,
because I am the 1st temporary teacher in that school who have a small ceremony saying good bye to me
the principal represent the school present me a pen.
Some of the teacher and students gave me the present...I quick happy....

the time I leave there,
It mean I going to start my new life,
my university life...
my degree
electrical engineering in communication,
a new task in my life....

in a day of July 2012,
I receive an offer letter from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn,
at the moment,
I not really happy with it,
because my dream university, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia doesn't offer me any courses...
is very fast...
we have a small gathering,
to discuss about what we got...
a lot of my friends get the offer from UMS n UNIMAS,
they have to fly over there....

after discussing with my friends around me....
I feel like I am one of the lucky person,
I get a university that nearby KL,
I get a popular faculty,
electrical and electronic engineering,
even the university not popular as others,
it is still new,
but at least the course I get is a good course......

I start asking myself,
why do we study so hard?????
we just ask for job opportunity,
we asking for high payment,
so that we can live in a better life or wht we say luxurious life
therefore,
electrical engineering in communication might provide a good opportunity to me in future.........
start from that time,
i change my mind....
UTHM not really bad........
it is a good engineering university too..........
I am happy to be there........
because I know I have a group of good coursemates.....

UTHM,
I am cOming!!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/BavIRh6M7P4

No comments:

Post a Comment