Saturday 14 January 2012

1st Job working experience.....

I lost my direction while I end my STPM examination.....
while waiting the result come out.....
I plan to look for work on the other hand polish up my english standard.....
seen everything not as smooth as what I was plan.....
but come to the end I found a job....
which is recommended by Wai Hong....
Become the temporary teacher at SRJK C Jinjang Utara....
the salary not high but the working hours is short....
the 1st day I went....
When I got my time table....
I had a kind of feeling....
can i run away from here....???
teaching Music??? Geography??? Life's Technic??? PJK????.....
so many subject and most of it are not my favourite.....
but I don't runs away from there.....
since I look fear enough.....
all my students scared of me....
and obeys with what I said....
many teachers wondering why???
and I am proud of it....XP
I start learning all the music theory from zero.....
I start teaching geography with no maps.....
steps by steps.....
I get all the behind classes.....
xcept for english and sivik.....
many people think that 8 days....
the relationship between I and my students will not strong....
I do have the same opinion....
yesterday....
I receive the news from PK1...
saying that next Monday there are 2 new teachers coming....
so any 2 of us have to go....
I choose to go....
the reason.....
I tough I am nothing......
but after that I feel I have something......
especially I saw my students down and sad.....
when I told them the news.....
when my english senior teacher ask me don't go.....
OMG.....I pretend like nothing.....
I love my students....
I do really put in a lot of afford in teaching them.....
especially my english class.....
i guild them for all the reading and listening parts.....
I practice with them everyday......
why just because of the jabatan send 2 people here.....
my plans all gone.....
even I know god had open another door for me at SMK Jinjang.....
but I worry about my year 2 students.....
do they able to interact with the new Mala's English teacher???
they are just year 2....
can they understand????
may god bless us able to catch up with that.....

My year 5 class.....
will u all study hrd and start ready for next year UPSR????
I have no idea....
May god bless you hard working.....
score your UPSR with flying colour next year.....

My year 6 class.....
will u all change ur study's attitude???
can u all polish up ur Malay???
I have no ideas???
I can't help you all anymore....
I have to leave.....
May god bless u pass ur malay n english.....

Mansell,
I am supprise that u cry because of I am leaving the school....
anywhere....you are my good monitor.....
you must study hard....
i can see you have a great future.....
May god bless you success in life......

sorry.....I also wish to stay.....
but I have no choice.....
if I can stay....
I will try my best to guild you guys up.....
I will help you guys.....
what can I do now....
is just waiting until the Monday....
wish the new teachers are not coming....
that all............
If I really leave.....
then good bye SRJK C Jinjang Utara.....
thank to all people who had help me out while I am teaching here......
touch.....XP......
god bless you all.....
and I love you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment