Wednesday 12 September 2012

2nd week in UTHM

this was the 2nd week I am UTHM,
the lecturer class start,
I had attended Academic English, Programming, Engineer and society and also Engineering Math 1,
some of these lecturer are good, but some so so....
I was recall back....
Am I suitable to be an engineer???
the 1st day of my class,
I already in trouble....
computer programming,
I cant understand what the hack it talking about....
n today engineering math 1,
I already forget every single thing that I learn in Pre-U...
so should I be here???
I am thinking..........

next about my life over here,
I am happy and glad to know a group of friends here....
I not sure it is my problem or what else......
sometime I do really feel like that is a big GAP between I and them........
no matter how i try my very best to interact with them......
but i still can't fully participate in that....
may be because of my thinking or what........

the relationship between I and you is just a friend...
I not sure what will happen in future.....
but at least i know so far I never plan anything about her.....
so,
YOU,
pls..........
pls..........
i treat u as my best friends,
may be for u, I am not......
may be for u, I am just nothing........
but,
pls..............
don't push me to side,
it is HURT!!!!!!!!!!
My tear was flow out during the orientation week while you guys was leaving me alone n
sit with else one............
can you
pls????

No comments:

Post a Comment