Thursday 6 October 2011

an unmotivated day.....

today, someone had quarrel with someone....
in fact nothing is related to me....
when we go for lunch together....
when u said "your friend" and "my friend" ....
actually quick sad for me to heard this lo....
oh...
in your opinion, i m just his friend...
but not your....
being hurt....
......
when i realize many people also notice your blog..
n i m the one who still dont know....
that kind of feeling....
but I am who I am???
I am just nothing for u....
and yet I respect you......
but really quick sad la........
TT

after taking a nap....
i try my best to do homework....
when i did the math.....
i realy feel like want to cry....
i cant even do..
every question know how to start but dont know how to continue......
sad lo....
haiz..........

hope tomorrow will b a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment