Sunday 22 August 2010

2010/8/22

if one day later.....
u c i m wearing the white colour uniform......
dun be supprise.........
tat is my choice......
between study n prefectorial board.....
i will choose study....
n tat is the reason i back to SMK Jinjang.....
studying Pre-University......
i noe u r not hapi wif this......
but u cant stop me..........
tat is my opinion.......
strong opinion............
even it might not be right.........
but i have the right to say it.......
u can choose to accept or ignore.....
but u cant stop me saying tat.............
please respect my choice......
i reli wanna to study oli........
i dun wan bcoz of this board making me in trouble.........
i had made a wrong decision when i m form 5......
i wont allow it repeat again..............
i wan continue my further study to Singapore...........
please........
dun force or false me again.........
thankz............

HOPE ALL MY FRIENDS WILL SUPPORT ME........
N ALL THE LOWER SIX PREFECT.........
STAND AT MY SITE.....
BCOZ MY OPINION OSO UR OPINION.....
UR GUYS NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY IT OUT.....
I OLEDI HELP U ALL.....
PLEASE DUN DISSAPOINTED ME...............

No comments:

Post a Comment